Red Wing School District Testing and Assessments
Red Wing School District Assessment Program Objectives
Test results can be used in a variety of ways including
- To measure the effectiveness of the district's curriculum in instructing toward the academic standards.
- To ensure that all Red Wing School District students leave high school with sound college and career readiness skills.
- To have data regarding student achievement readily available for use by appropriate personnel.
- To assess new students quickly and efficiently to ensure appropriate placement.
- To adhere to state and federal regulations and requirements.
Click HERE for more test and assessment information on the World's Best Workforce page.
- Flexible grouping of students and differentiation by classroom teachers.
- Indicators for student placement and student need.
- To inform students, parents and educators of progress.
- To assess curriculum effectiveness.
- Indicators for more specific assessments.
- Guide student instruction.